Tuesday, May 26, 2009

How to make a collage painting step 1



Collection of strips ripped monoprints for step 2



Make sure air bubbles are removed by rolling with a brayer




Collage Journey or how to make a collage painting. Step 1

Last night I spread my wings and became a member of two great painting blogs, with links in the left column. Take a look after you read this blog. Ive been thinking about using my painting scrap paper to do a collage for some time . I used some off cuts of illustration board as the base and glued on some base monoprints using Atelier Gel Medium .I continued to rip up some more prints Id made


1 comment:

Rachat de credit said...

Instructions like this are very helpful, now to make a collage painting step 1 is an quick task utilizing your advice. Thank you

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin